• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

So I guess nothing shows you how much African-American participation is down in baseball as an HBCU who's baseball team looks to be mostly white.

So I guess nothing shows you how much African-American participation is down in baseball as an HBCU who's baseball team looks to be mostly white.

Former Deac bballer Mark Cline was the golf coach at Fayetteville State a number of years ago; IIRC it too was mostly made up of white guys.

This. The two plays weren't even that close. The first base coach for UNC chasing after the umpire in disbelief making wild safe signs was especially pathetic. For a split second the toss looked like it might be high but they got him easily and the umpire was right on top of it.

Sad display from the coaches and players combined. Horrible leadership, they should all be embarrassed today.

I got the chance to talk to coach Fox with one my teammates in HS and he's definitely an ass. Not a shock that the rest of the coaching staff acted that way. I understand being passionate about an elimination game but not in the manner that they displayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UF making a pitching change. Cookman has 1st and 2nd with 2 down, bottom 3rd.

new UF pitcher another freshman who has not pitched in the regional

he has 11 IP for the year

and he gets the K to end the 3rd

Pathetic at bat for Bethune cookman. Dude chased 2 shitty pitches. left 2 stranded.

This. The two plays weren't even that close. The first base coach for UNC chasing after the umpire in disbelief making wild safe signs was especially pathetic. For a split second the toss looked like it might be high but they got him easily and the umpire was right on top of it.

Sad display from the coaches and players combined. Horrible leadership, they should all be embarrassed today.

I went back and watched the end of that game just for fun. And it was fun. Typical unc whining.

These playoff beards for BCU are hilarious. New guy coming in from the pen looks like a cartoon character.

Not a one of these guys can throw a damn strike. Looks like it could be a rough inning for BCU

Jesus...what the hell is with these guys? It almost looks like team dyed their bears to look older.

STOP THE MADNESS !
Makeup-3.jpg

Back