• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

fla on 1 with 1 out. florida player hits a popup in foul territory midway down 1st base line and slams down his bat while the firstbaseman comes in to try to catch it. the ball drifts back just into fair territory and the batter realizes the fielder might not catch it. he interferes with the fielder. the first baseman from his knees fields the ball and has an easy force play t 2nd but from his knees throws it into lft field. both runners advance another base. next hitter blasts 3 run homer

Florida with a man on first and one out. Batter hits a pop up just fair on the first base line and moves into the infield side of the baseline as the B-C first baseman moves to the same spot to catch the pop up. First baseman unable to catch the pop up, then throws into the outfield attempting to force out the lead runner at second, Runners advance to second and third on the errant throw. When the batter ran inside the first base line he committed runner interference and should have been called out and the lead runner should have returned to first. No call was made on what should be an automatic call.

Personally id rather play Bethune Cookman but we can beat Florida if we play to our capability

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Florida's only given up three hits today through six innings.

Personally id rather play Bethune Cookman but we can beat Florida if we play to our capability

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If we play them, it would be nice to get early runs and force them to try to catch up, doesn't look to be a strong hitting team. What's the skinny on their ballpark, hitters or pitchers park? I would guess pitchers?

Chortle away, but Wake was ranked ahead of Florida in Sagarin before this weekend.

Just checked again and Wake is 10th right now to Florida at 14. Very close rankings though and home field advantage is apparently at .51 (runs I guess?)

Didn't the guy that just got the hit for BC play in "Summer Catch" with Blucas?

Back