• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Just watched the last out of Davidson v. UNC. Have not seen the play at the plate.

LMAO that the UNC coaching staff, and players, completely epitomize the UNC douchiness and whining uncontrollably, to a T.

It was hilarious and pathetic all at once.
I saw a post game interview with Carolina's coach. He was all class and acknowledged what a massive accomplishment it was for the Wildcats.

I saw a post game interview with Carolina's coach. He was all class and acknowledged what a massive accomplishment it was for the Wildcats.

Cool. He's supposed to act like that, unlike say, Roy Williams. The first base coach went berzerk, kind of like the kid who went down on strikes Friday night. They suck.

What is the reasoning behind Florida hosting the Super instead of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL Clemson. Missed home plate by a half inch and was tagged out in front of the dugout.

Klempton's(sic) season really went in the toilet when mr. bd began his pointless infatuation with them.

Makes you wonder

So during the FSU/Auburn game they said it wasn't a given that FSU would host the Super Regional, despite being a Regional host and getting 3 seed Sam Houston State. Said it was "up to the NCAA." Do top 8 national seeds automatically host super regionals (if they advance), whereas everyone else is in the discretion of the NCAA? I seem to recall there being stadium capacity requirements - is that why we were confident we would host if Bethune Cookman managed to knock off UF?

Yes they do host if they advance unless there is a stadium issue which I can't fathom happening. I doubt SHSU put in any kind of bid to host regardless. This happens from time to time when natty seeds get an early and unexpected boot. See Clemson last year.

TCU seems legit. They might cause some difficulty after we coast by Florida

Back