• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

We're going to need quite long outings by our starters the rest of the weekend to stand a chance.

Welp. We all knew it would happen. Something has to change fast. We are really wasting having a great weekend staff.

You’ll be hard pressed to find another team in the country with such a drastic difference in midweek vs weekend pitching.

I’m still baffled by that coaching decision. Does he not trust Frick and Meuller to turn two? Either that’s the case (which is really sad for a college, let alone ACC, team) or its just an atrocious coaching decision.

So...you’re saying we aren’t clutch?

Wait 1-20 with RISP isn't good? I know we're young but my goodness! I truly don't see a path to finishing over .500, but we could easily finish in the top half of the conference which is bizarre.

What in the world was that base running from Mueller there? Johnny hits a blooper one hopper to the 3rd basemen who then takes a moment to steady himself. He then proceeds to throw to second for the force out and 3rd out. Strange.

Mascolo needs to play short and move Frick to the outfield. Also, Harvey strikes out when we just need it in play but puts it in play for a double play when it would be better just to strike out.

We’ve been pretty darn good in the field today minus that throw by Frick.

Back