• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

How are you supposed to get to the bag if you can’t run in the dirt. Absolutely terrible call that may lose the game for us.

How are you supposed to get to the bag if you can’t run in the dirt. Absolutely terrible call that may lose the game for us.

I’m totally expecting it too. Would’ve had guys on 1st and 3rd with zero outs. I just can’t believe that call and I’m guessing it’s not reviewable.

Damn Johnny just missed that. Slams off The wall for a double. 1 out now in the top of 9th with Johnny on second. Come on fellas lets do this.

This team is about the most unclutch group of hitters with runners in scoring position I’ve seen in a while.

It is really impressive the average that Mueller is able to carry with as little pop as he has. We have to be in top 5 in the country in strikeouts. We definitely do not put pressure on any defense by forcing them to make plays.

Logan is a disaster at the plate. I feel bad for the guy. He approaches each at bat looking like he has no chance.

Logan is a disaster at the plate. I feel bad for the guy. He approaches each at bat looking like he has no chance.

Yup. I was one of the folks calling for him to start over Ben before last season started. That was a bad opinion.

Back