• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Now 5-5 on walk, HB, bloop single, HB and then got out of inning. Could have been a lot worse.

Just tuning in. Doesn't look like Griff is on his A game tonight.

You have to put the ball in play there. Two big strikeouts.

Is Harvey’s defense really invaluable? Has he thrown more than a handful of runners out this year? His defense doesn’t outweigh the hole in the lineup. Second and Third with no outs and can’t expect anything but a strikeout.

Is Harvey’s defense really invaluable? Has he thrown more than a handful of runners out this year? His defense doesn’t outweigh the hole in the lineup. Second and Third with no outs and can’t expect anything but a strikeout.

I'm not sure that he has thrown a single person out this year and most of them are not even close. He is good at blocking pitches though.

In other news, having men on second and third with 0 outs and not scoring is looking to hurt us right now

harvey needs to be the odd man out. no clue what’s happened to his bat, but he’s killed us all year.

Losing this series closes the book on the postseason in my opinion.

It is ironic in a season with so many young players cutting their teeth the two players I am find myself shaking my head at the most are Aiello and Meuller. They may not be getting the same pitches to hit, trying too hard, etc. but they have been disappointing in my opinion.

Back