• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

I have no idea what happened; but if anyone is paying attention to what is happening at Michigan State you can understand that the "me too" movement has school administrators extremely nervous and reactionary.

This was my wild guess about the alleged offense and the explanation for the severity of the penalty as well.

This was my wild guess about the alleged offense and the explanation for the severity of the penalty as well.

Agree that it was due to administrators being in an overly cautious/nervous/reactionary environment right now, but no women involved in this case.

If anyone wants to read up on inept college administrators see the editorial page in today's Wall Street Journal about Reed College. It makes our guys and gals look good. College administrators with common sense and some moxie or mettle seem to have vanished in this day and age.

Based on the rumors I have heard on campus about what happened, it definitely wasn't that, barking up the wrong tree there.

I'm a current student and have heard a few rumors about what happened. It definitely wasn't that, barking up the wrong tree there.

Yes. As I said before, it wasn't that serious - and I would never call something in relation to the me-too movement not serious.

Why doesn't someone just disclose what "the rumors" are rather than playing "hot or cold"? For god's sake it's an anonymous message board.

Think hazing related. I'm confident it's that, but don't want to share any more because beyond that I'm not sure what's legit and what's a rumor.

Someone posted several weeks back that WFU was being far too PC about this. Was about the only Board insight I had seen until last night. So...did they know something or not?

Yeah, heard it was hazing related (makes sense as well from the perspective that the three suspended guys are the oldest on the team). Admin seemingly taking the conservative approach on it.

Hopefully these guys can come in and contribute right away without having too much rust.

Wonder how much PT they will get this series. There's one thing trying to knock off rust, but it's a different monster trying to knock off the rust against Clemson.

Very tricky situation. I can see maranpot relieving Ludowig in RF and Farish clearly added to the rotation, but Steel is really tricky. I’d say steel is a notch better at SS than Frick, but you’re not going to find many lead off men better than Frick. And Muntz has been on fire of late. I guess the best would be to have frick continuing to lead off in the DH spot for Maronpot and move Steel back to SS. But damn, Muntz has been swinging well. I’m intrigued to see how this develops.

I think Harvey, not Muntz, would be the one losing out on ABs.

I think Harvey, not Muntz, would be the one losing out on ABs.

Harvey has to be behind the plate. His defense is invaluable. Other than perhaps now getting some much needed rest down the stretch, Harvey won't be out of the lineup.

Good discipline at the plate so far. Griff escapee trouble top 2nd. This is our game - let’s do it.

Side note: Steel had a great at bat in his first back from suspension

Looks like we're going to have to outscore him tonight. Roberts doesn't have his best stuff

Back