• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Damn, I was in Greensboro for the day and made my way over to the game afterwards. Left when down 9-1 to meet some people for dinner. Now I’m pissed I didn’t stay, though I’m happy I’m pissed.

Damn, I was in Greensboro for the day and made my way over to the game afterwards. Left when down 9-1 to meet some people for dinner. Now I’m pissed I didn’t stay, though I’m happy I’m pissed.

Heck of a comeback.
Hope you had a nice dinner.

Nice to win a midweek game. Hopefully it will continue for the rest of the season.

I haven't done nearly as much RPI watching this year as the last two. I was a bit shocked when I checked this morning to see us at 83. I actually thought we'd be decently higher. We definitely have an uphill battle, but the opportunity is there.

Per Boyd's RPI needs report, this is what we needed after Sunday to get to the top 45 RPI. 19 game left. Now we have 18 and 1 road win.

Top 45:

4 home wins, 10 road wins
5 home wins, 8 road wins
6 home wins, 7 road wins
7 home wins, 6 road wins
8 home wins, 5 road wins
9 home wins, 4 road wins

Back