• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Bach hit the Demon Deacon, Coach Walter, Stan Cotten, and half the Liberty team. Is that the best we got?

Just set a record! Our pitchers have hit 8 batters tonight and we’re only in the 6th.

Bottom 7th 8-6 Deacs. Oh and Wake (Tyler Witt) hit another batter... up to 9.

9 HBP is disgraceful. Glad to get the win. Lanzilli is starting to really swing the bat.

Likely, but it was 1-0 going to the bottom of 8th. We couldn't hit.

We don't have near the hitting we had last year when we rocked teams from top to bottom. We have 3 good weekend starters. We are in a rebuilding mode so we just have to respect that and move on.

I would like to see our Diamond Deacs qualify for the ACC Tournament in Durham this year. I thought after the BC sweep that finishing in the top 12 of the conference would be no problem. It looks pretty obvious that BC will be in the bottom 2 and left out of Durham. We're only 2 games ahead of Virginia Tech, the other team who would, as of now, not qualify for Durham. We need some wins in order to make it, but it's going to be tough, particularly the 3 game series at State. The NCAA Tournament this year is not going to happen.

GT’s starting pitcher had 17 K’s last night? How is that possible?

DJ with 3 run yack!

PIece of shit GT pitcher then immediately throws at Frick’s head. I hope he gets one square in the teeth next inning.

Back