• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2021 | Cusick (1st) + Fleming, Seymour, Menendez, Muntz Drafted

The baseball team has a throwing lab. They need a pitching coach.

So, I just received an email that the NCSU/Wake series is "Almost Sold Out" for this weekend. Seriously?

So, I just received an email that the NCSU/Wake series is "Almost Sold Out" for this weekend. Seriously?

Remember it's limited capacity.. I think they are maxing out at 400. Hopefully enough of us Deacs show up to drown out the obnoxious State fans and as most of you know they are fucking obnoxious especially on the road.

Remember it's limited capacity.. I think they are maxing out at 400. Hopefully enough of us Deacs show up to drown out the obnoxious State fans and as most of you know they are fucking obnoxious especially on the road.

Okay. This makes much more sense. I didn't think you could pay enough people to fill the park. Thanks for the clarification.

I’ll be there Friday

Cusick is so great! Hes a pro. Hell be high draft yadda, yadda, yada, yada. What 4 HRs already, high pitch count. Can't strike out anyone. HRs and hits galore with 2 outs or 2 strikes. Mediocre State team.

I think if we can score around 18 tonight we should be able to squeeze out a win. It’s the bottom of the 4th and I’ve already lost track of how many home runs have been hit combined already.

Does Walter ever push the right buttons? IBB and next guy hits a 3 run bomb. A broken clock is right twice a day.

He keeps pushing the same buttons and keeps getting the same results...

That pitching lab has to be the biggest running joke in opposing ACC dugouts.

BC is beating Miami 13-0, meaning tonight's loss will push the Deacs to DFL in the ACC

Wake Baseball = pick up games we played at 10-12 years old in an empty field with t-shirts as bases and choosing sides. No plan, no coaching...just for the fun of it....

Back