• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

I really want to know the story behind the two players from Charles Wright in Washington State coming to be Deacs. I went to high school there and had I not previously gone to high school in NC, I would have never considered Wake. I'm wondering if our coaches had some connection to the school or if either of the players did.

A walkathon according to a Heel fan who attended I saw at dinner. Both teams

Two good days in a row of wake sports?

You must have missed last weekend when we won the baseball series against #4 FSU, won a program-record 10th ACC win in men's tennis, finished second in the ACC in women's golf with two Deacs tying for second overall in the individual standings, won a bunch of individual events in track and field, and went undefeated in men's and women's soccer.

You must have missed last weekend when we won the baseball series against #4 FSU, won a program-record 10th ACC win in men's tennis, finished second in the ACC in women's golf with two Deacs tying for second overall in the individual standings, won a bunch of individual events in track and field, and went undefeated in men's and women's soccer.
You are overplaying your hand

A walkathon according to a Heel fan who attended I saw at dinner. Both teams

It was for a bit. I got nervous when Craig walked in two and then came back out to pitch. It was great to see the hole fans leaving with a loss.

I am happy. No need to be obnoxious.
All about making the ncaas

I'm a little confused on the ACC standings. I see some teams had games cancelled, so are the standings based on winning percentage or number of games won?

A win today could not only help the Deacs make the ACC tourney, it could also help the Tar Heels not make it.

Back