• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake BBall - Rotation

This is going to be a really ugly season.

So bad, High Point University had the option of scheduling us or a Division III team for an early season cupcake home win and they chose us. :cliffs:

Maybe Ty will get it that this is his "contract season".

I won't hold my breath, but who knows?

That's news to me...please provide a link where I said anything of the sort.

For what it's worth, I actually think we will win more than 8 games (hurrah for a super weak OOC schedule).

i said I would take an 8.5 O/U for the year from anybody and you replied to it. The 8 was directly with deacvision7

With only seven scholarship players available for Nov/Dec we're gonna have to play some of the walk-ons so the minutes should be adjusted to make room for them.

we have 8 schollys with Walker the 9th

Last edited:
I would think Chase can at least duplicate JTT's stat line from last season and hopefully improve upon his shooting percentages.

I hate to say this, but TC is going to be a bust.

He has mid major written all over him

Hell, most mid-major PGs are tough, play solid D and play smart with the ball (limit TOs). That'd be a huge upgrade from the trainwreck at PG last year.

I hate to say this, but TC is going to be a bust.

This team has lots of minutes for a bust that doesn't steal, drink, or beat his baby-mama.

Never thought I'd post that sentence about a Wake team and have it be 100% true.

TC was is scoring mode this summer which led to a lot of turnovers and poor decisions with the ball. He needs to be a fundamentally pass first pg. I suspect this will be his last season here.

That's what you do in summer league....espeically with a lack of talent around him.

When I saw Tony's handle last year I was very impressed and excited to see what he could do.

Unfortunately he didn't see the floor well, was too small to finish inside when he got to the rim, and his shot is funky and rarely hit under any kind of pressure.

You need at least 2 out of those 4 qualities to be a point guard in the ACC. If he hasn't developed his skills beyond his handle, he'll remain simply serviceable.

i said I would take an 8.5 O/U for the year from anybody and you replied to it. The 8 was directly with deacvision7

Allow me to interject...

You made that bet with TR1982, not TBR. Just clearing that up for you two gentlemen.

rj, thanks for your insight about summer ball. I'll just say that CJ was very impressive and Tony still seemed to be trying to find his game.

I know people whom I trust a great deal about bball in Philly that have.

Guilty as charged old friend. Still remember the good old days when we'd play ping pong, get stoned and hang with the professor. Wake in the good old days.

How's it hanging RJ. Haven't seen you in years. You still breaking the ladies' hearts?

We used to call Rick the "cherry picker!"

Back