• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Like Cooley, especially if we aren't going to mesh.

Yeah I don’t get it and wondering why media hasn’t asked same ? Would love to know rationale as that is what makes our O so potent. Was stark vs unc as we didn’t go anywhere when went away from it but very effective when we did use mesh. Wondering if think it’s our way of outsmarting others for what they prepared for?

And please sit Turner. Just a mediocre back when we have others that can be explosive and quicker to hole.

Night and day diff between Turner and Cooley.

3 straight runs for Cooley, opens up the pass to AT. That is beautiful.

Like what I see there. Also love getting the ball into AT on some quick slants.

Wow. I was worried Perry was going to get BLASTED by the defender he didn’t see, but the BC player ends up hurt.

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

So what’s the injury report? Looks like Roberson is playing. No CBS or Ellison early.

We're in such good shape next year at the skill positions. Cooley is going to be great for us.

Cooley is a dude. Serious credit to Clawson and the staff for building this kind of depth at WR and RB.

Wow. I was worried Perry was going to get BLASTED by the defender he didn’t see, but the BC player ends up hurt.

Same here. I was afraid he was going to fumble.

I have to believe that tipping Sams passes has become an area of focus for opposition coaching.

The Hitman does a really nice job throwing on the run towards the sideline. That is one of his best attributes.

Announcers said CBS is healthy enough to play? Not sure about that...

Back