• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Weather like is expected for today's game is why the B1G has a reputation for ground pound football.

BC Board is reporting that Ellison is out, but the CBS is playing (hard to believe).

Can someone fill me in on Ellison? I was gone last weekend and only watched a few minutes of the recording for obvious reasons. Was very surprised to hear that he was out.

I don’t think any of our beat writers are in Boston so we aren’t getting reports about who is going through warmups.

I ran a 5k this morning in honor of the deacs. Hope the deacons can come close to matching my intensity , effort, and show of athleticism. If so, then we are in Charlotte next week.

:bowdown::golfclap:

I’m watching the huddle on ACCN. They are saying they are doing a “watch party” on ACCN for our game. Not sure what that means but I’ll put it on the second screen to see how it is.

Also they had some cameras at the BC stadium and I saw CBS is dressed out. Not sure if he’s warming up.

I’m grateful this game starts in 10 minutes. I don’t know how I’d wait around if it were at 8. Of course that’s what next Saturday could be like.

Anxiety level is high as I nervously pace around the house. This and the Braves in the WS have caused an anxious month.

High in Charlotte Saturday is 64 so even at 7:30 should be relatively nice

Back