• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Looks to be 39 and sunny today for kickoff. 16 mph winds.

On our way to the game now, meeting a group of loud Deacs. Will miss the game thread, but we’ll be cheering our asses off. GO DEACS!!

10 out with the flu for bc.

I wonder what 10? Brings to mind the 1986 game vs. Ga. Tech where Mike Elkins and several other Deacs were suspended for the game and we won with Jamie Harris at QB as a pretty big underdog. So, we better be ready to play well against whoever they put out there.

Read on Twitter Jurkovec had flu earlier but is playing. Their second leading receiver (Gill) is a game time decision with the flu.

Read on Twitter Jurkovec had flu earlier but is playing. Their second leading receiver (Gill) is a game time decision with the flu.

Sounds like BC will play guys with the flu as much as they can. Then Wake has the flu for the championship game against Pitt.

Today the Atlantic is won by a team other than Clemson or FSU for the first time since 2008. GET IT DONE DEACS

Josh DeBerry is a big loss. He may their best DB.

Per BC's 247 board - Gill is dressed, but their defense is missing DeBerry and Sillah (Muse and Jones already out).

I ran a 5k this morning in honor of the deacs. Hope the deacons can come close to matching my intensity , effort, and show of athleticism. If so, then we are in Charlotte next week.

Per BC's 247 board - Gill is dressed, but their defense is missing DeBerry and Sillah (Muse and Jones already out).

The wind may take DeBerry's place in the defensive backfield. This game may be one where a steady feeding of the running backs will be necessary.

Back