• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Can we just go ahead, and man to man, smack the shit out of BC? I don't care about much else, but holiday planning depends on it!!

If it is the actual flu, that sucks. A lot. If it’s a stomach bug, I’d wager most will be able to play after fluids.

Great article in the Athletic today about Sam Hartman and the way in which he manages his mental health. There is even a clip of Mike Vrabel referencing the story for the Titans. The article really shines a spotlight on taking athletes and people in general staying cognizant of the issues around them.

Sitting here on the beach fishing this morning with my Wake hat on and Clemson fan comes walking by and informs me he’s pulling “with all he’s got for Boston College this weekend.” No shit dude, no shit.

Sitting here on the beach fishing this morning with my Wake hat on and Clemson fan comes walking by and informs me he’s pulling “with all he’s got for Boston College this weekend.” No shit dude, no shit.

Go Cocks.

Catch anything?

I have feeling we’ll pick up a good bit of Clemson fan support come 11pm tomorrow night.

Great article in the Athletic today about Sam Hartman and the way in which he manages his mental health. There is even a clip of Mike Vrabel referencing the story for the Titans. The article really shines a spotlight on taking athletes and people in general staying cognizant of the issues around them.

This was a great article. A lot of coverage in The Athletic of Wake football this year. Definitely worth the subscription.

But I’d think NC State would be most attractive. Large fan base, never been to the CG, never been to a NY6 bowl. Clemson is been there, done that on the CG and zero chance of CFP so a lot of fans might sit it out.

According to MA sources, Donovan Greene has returned to practice.

According to MA sources, Donovan Greene has returned to practice.

Great news. I’m totally turned around on the rules, but he did the 4 game redshirt his frosh year, last year doesn’t count, I say if he’s healthy, play him. It’s not often we have a season like this.

hence why I said 11pm tomorrow after State beats UNC effectively eliminating Clemson.

Yes Clemson fans will definitely be pulling for Wake if State beats UNC. Dave Doeren is a total jerk, so I'd much rather see Wake Forest in the ACC championship game.

I have to think we have to have some serious problems at WR against BC before Greene got meaningful playing time. Maybe in the bowl game in a month.

I have to think we have to have some serious problems at WR against BC before Greene got meaningful playing time. Maybe in the bowl game in a month.

Agreed. WR is our strongest position. If Roberson and Williams are healthy, maybe he’ll take playing time from Banks.

Back