• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

If we don't win this game we don't deserve to be in the ACC Championship game. And if we do win this game, no one can dispute that we earned it. I don't expect it to be easy, and I'll be surprised if it is more than a one-possession game. But I fully expect to win.

This.

Clawson has been awful on the road in November. 3-12. That includes 7 straight road November losses in 2019, 2020 (includes Dec), and so far in 2021.

2014 - L - State
2015 - L - ND, Clemson
2016 - L - Louisville
2017 - L - ND; W - Cuse
2018 - W - State, Duke
2019 - L - VT, Clemson, Cuse
2020 - L - UNC, Louisville
2021 - L - UNC, Clemson

WOW. This is a good reminder on why no one respects us.

That sucks. I don't want any backdoor bullshit. Hopefully they get close to full strength by Saturday.

I just want to win the game. Don't care if BC is playing equipment managers.

That sucks. I don't want any backdoor bullshit. Hopefully they get close to full strength by Saturday.

Backdoor, front door, side door, basement door- I don’t care how we punch our ticket to Charlotte. I want them as depleted as possible and most beatable

Yeah we’re not going for style points or having some committee decision about us getting in. Just win against whoever suits up for BC and hopefully we don’t get the flu like a lot of other teams have. Would be terrible to get it from some BC donk and then have it run through our team ahead of Charlotte.

I just want to win the game. Don't care if BC is playing equipment managers.

Yeah we’re not going for style points or having some committee decision about us getting in. Just win against whoever suits up for BC and hopefully we don’t get the flu like a lot of other teams have. Would be terrible to get it from some BC donk and then have it run through our team ahead of Charlotte.

Both of these. Go ahead and get flu shots.

Ehh. Just a distraction on a sidetrack.

Suit em up. Play the game with the cards you're dealt on both sides of the ball.

Clawson has been awful on the road in November. 3-12. That includes 7 straight road November losses in 2019, 2020 (includes Dec), and so far in 2021.

2014 - L - State
2015 - L - ND, Clemson
2016 - L - Louisville
2017 - L - ND; W - Cuse
2018 - W - State, Duke
2019 - L - VT, Clemson, Cuse
2020 - L - UNC, Louisville
2021 - L - UNC, Clemson

I would still put a lot of these late season losses on attrition. Every team loses players throughout the season, we are just one of the teams that can least afford it. We are building a deeper, better backup program. It takes time.

I don't think we have a single healthy corner. We'll probably roll out there with a hobbled Ja'Sir and a hobbled Holmes. If JJ Roberts could step in and play a game like he did against NCSU, we'd be in good shape, but he's been either awesome or bad. Will be all hands on deck.

It is concerning if a hobbled Taylor is our best option…

Clawson: "We had one mulligan last week....back on the tee at bc to get to the ACCCG."

1, 2, 3, 5, 10, years from now no one will remember Wake played a team with the flu to qualify. But they will remember Wake in the ACC championship game. So just beat whoever BC puts on the field.

I want the whole fucking BC team to get the flu and feel terrible on saturday (and then recover fully by saturday evening of course). Think of all the breaks Clemson has gotten the last 6 years- time for us to get a break.

Back