• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Curious to know if the WF at BC game becomes more attractive to those who make the programming decisions if WF beats Clemson and is playing to stay in the CFP mix, but has the Division clinched or if WF loses to Clemson and the WF at BC game becomes an ACCCG play-in game.

That's a good question. I don't think the ESPN folks truly think of Wake as a CFP contender, but they also don't care about the ACC Atlantic division race as a media narrative either.

That's a good question. I don't think the ESPN folks truly think of Wake as a CFP contender, but they also don't care about the ACC Atlantic division race as a media narrative either.

yeah I think if you're not contending for the CFP, you're not worth talking about. So I think a 2-loss Wake going for an Atlantic Division title against lowly BC is not of much interest nationally.

Jurkovec was PFF Offensive Player of the Week this past weekend.

They are 6-0 with Jurkovec and 0-4 without him. Also looks like Jurkovec runs the ball pretty effectively, which is frightening for our D. Finally, they have the #3 pass D in the country (not adjusted for opponent, but still good at this point in the season), and our WR room looks sparse all of a sudden.

Let’s just go get this Clemson game, shall we.

They are 6-0 with Jurkovec and 0-4 without him. Also looks like Jurkovec runs the ball pretty effectively, which is frightening for our D. Finally, they have the #3 pass D in the country (not adjusted for opponent, but still good at this point in the season), and our WR room looks sparse all of a sudden.

Let’s just go get this Clemson game, shall we.

This. Don't want to go into BC having to win that one to get in. Please for the love of God, beat Klempsun and put it to rest.

For anyone planning on attending the WF at BC game, I have two tickets on the 50 yard line (WF side). PM me if you are planning to attend and want the tickets gratis (please do not re-sell).

Last edited:
As much as I detest the guy, Venables is a great DC and he'll have them ready with a sound game plan against us. The key I think will be to overcome their initial intensity and make a few plays early. They still can win the ACC and that's really all they have to play for now.

BC loses at home to FSU, looks like jurkovec didn’t have a great game.

We’ve never won a game as a top 10 team so at least we won’t have that monkey on our back!

We’ve never won a game as a top 10 team so at least we won’t have that monkey on our back!

Post of the day! I think we drop to like 15-18 which is perfect for us. We have too many holes and are too thin depth miss to be top 10 in November.

Was really hoping to just enjoy next weekend without having to win to make the ACCCG. Was hoping to have flights and hotels booked around this time today.

OP better update the thread title come game day

Jurkovec played terribly today. This should be a game we win big.

Back