• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Post of the day! I think we drop to like 15-18 which is perfect for us. We have too many holes and are too thin depth miss to be top 10 in November.

You are way too optimistic. We will be lucky to stay in the top 20.

We are not blowing out anybody.

Agreed - not this late in the year when we are banged up. We will be able to move ball against BC better than today but can we stop them? They have a nasty OL and RB in addition to PJ. Gonna need be a tough one - really sucks both Clemson and State got to play them without PJ.

Jurkovec was 10/24, 148 yards and 1TD, 1INT.

FSU also has a much better D than we do at this point in the year.

The only way we beat BC is to dominate on O. Our D is going to get gashed. I hope I’m wrong.

FSU also has a much better D than we do at this point in the year.

The only way we beat BC is to dominate on O. Our D is going to get gashed. I hope I’m wrong.

Agreed. They have a lot more speed than we do. This is going to be a track meet game - we will need to score 45+

Nooner - get to keep up our hot streak on noon road games

Confirmed at noon ? Yeah - third time’s a charge. Noon @ BC during Thanksgiving is a little different than Noon in CH on Homecoming or Noon in Death Valley on Senior Day.

As much as today sucked (and it sucked), we go to BC needing a win to win the division.

I'll take that any year, and if we can't win at BC we don't deserve it anyway.

As much as today sucked (and it sucked), we go to BC needing a win to win the division.

This is true- with PJ and all. It’s a team we can run the RPO/Mess on- while they have size - they don’t have the speed to blow it up.

Yup, win @BC and in Charlotte and only ACC loss will be at Death Valley where no one has won in 5 years. At that point, anyone saying the Deacs don’t deserve it can suck my ass.

Won next and we are the undisputed atlantic champs.

by the way, Clemson threw a nice little eff you flashback on the scoreboard by showing the Gaines Adams play from 2006 during a second-half timeout

my reaction to that was, cool, we won the ACC that year

Back