• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Has Wake run an end-around all season?

We have really done very little in the way of creativity on offense and are still scoring 40+ every game. The difference from the early Clawson years is staggering.

State fans have now resorted to talking about how few fans we are going to bring to the championship game. It’s just sooo pathetic.

State fans have now resorted to talking about how few fans we are going to bring to the championship game. It’s just sooo pathetic.

Well, State can still play there... they just need to wait a few extra weeks for the Mayo bowl.

Well, we can safely say we will have for more than they will have at the game:thumbsup:

We have really done very little in the way of creativity on offense and are still scoring 40+ every game. The difference from the early Clawson years is staggering.

I used to bitch about the lack of trickeration but we don’t need that stuff.

I am enjoying every second of this drive.

Sure, but I do remember a pass to a QB back in the day. Perhaps that was what planned before that recent play.

So Sam is only 4th ACC QB ever with 30/10 TDs and yet it’s Pickett who will prob get first team

If only there was something they could have done to go to the ACCCG instead of us.

They really have a size complex. Just sayin....

Back