• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/BC Game Thread

I wonder what happened after the play. Sounded like pushing and a whistle which could be a T.

Tree making the statement that he needs to see the floor more.

We look so solid on defense--lots of intensity. We have missed a couple of rotations though for those open three pointers.

just before breaking away for the commercial the announcers said there was a fight at center court.

I really would like to see a few of the freshman learn to shoot by the end of the year or we will not score many points next year without CJ. Surely Codi can learn a mid range game similar to CJ's.

"The best defender against Harris has been Jeff Bzdelick"

Flagrant foul on Clifford for tackling McKie and then accosting Jamie Luckie. McKie makes 1/2

Geez make free throws. And Cav how hard is it to pass out of a triple team? Just pass it anywhere

BC is going to be good next year. They've improved a ton.

ok I get giving CJ a quick blow, but the rotation is baffling the guy is hot, why is he not out there? there's been a media time out.

Put CJ back in already!

Back