• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC Official Game Thread

4 of the last six is a real possibility. But the next three weeks are gonna suck around these parts.

Yea, next three weeks will be a good time to avoid the sports board altogether. We'll suffer a 20+ loss somewhere in there, and maybe more.

I have seen bad Wake teams beat better teams than FSU at home.

probably. i'm happy to be a reverse jinx if i can be.

slothy killed it on his tweet commentary of the game. good job slothy.

The ACC is REALLY bad this year. I don't remember it being worse.

Yup. Clemson/GT is 6-5 at the 12:00 mark first half. Plenty of ugly basketball to go around.

On top of a win today the guys did look like they were having fun and playing with some confidence. Enjoyed watching this game.

No Anthony Fields today. IIRC that makes three straight games he hasn't appeared in. Dog house? Injury?

No Anthony Fields today. IIRC that makes three straight games he hasn't appeared in. Dog house? Injury?

Just not that good right now. Meanwhile TC, while not great, has been doing some things right.

He's just regressed lately. Needs to figure out some way to contribute offensively before he'll get many more minutes.

He's just regressed lately. Needs to figure out some way to contribute offensively before he'll get many more minutes.

Considering that all he had was athleticism, effort, and defense, he regressed to nothing. It's sad, but I still have hope that he can contribute in the future, because he has all the athletic tools, besides a jump shot.

I'm hoping next year that TC will be a change of pace 2nd string PG as he does provide speed and could perform much better against the opponent's backup.

No injury. Dog house, maybe ... depending on your definition of the term. Lack of time based on performance. Remarkably, his attitude has remained more positive than most might assume given his lack of burn. If anyone is looking for potential transfers after the season, he would be the most likely candidate. That is speculation based on the available facts, nothing else.

How long did Fields wrist injury keep him out of practice? Is he even 100% yet?

He missed basically the entire preseason. He did conditioning and limited drills until he was released for full participation just before the season began. IMO, he did remarkably well under the circumstances.

Back