• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/BC

Deac83

Reaction score
There we are either going to win or lose by 1.

- Can DM rally the troops for a winnable games after a record book loss?
- Can DM get the ofer on the road in the ACC off his back?
- The last idiot could win up there, so there is hope.
- Off the top of my head, I think we've won there twice (once with Teague and also the last coach), most times it has not been good.

They've got a really nice player in Hanlan who's the type of guy who'll go off for like 35 on us. And they're playing their best ball of the year. I've been worried for a couple of weeks.

have we already clinched 11th seed? and them the 12th?

Well, playing their best ball of the year entails beating State at home (certainly a nice win) then last place VT. They've got 3 wins, where two of them are against the bottom two of the conference. Oddly two of the wins are on the road.

They had lost 9 in a row before their last two wins, so in that sense I guess they are playing their best ball of the season.

They've got a really nice player in Hanlan who's the type of guy who'll go off for like 35 on us. And they're playing their best ball of the year. I've been worried for a couple of weeks.

Isn't there always someone on the other team that goes off on a career high when they play us? I'm sure it's selective memory but seems like Wake brings out the best in our opponents mediocre players.

Isn't there always someone on the other team that goes off on a career high when they play us? I'm sure it's selective memory but seems like Wake brings out the best in our opponents mediocre players.

Given that Hanlan has averaged 27 over the last 8 games, where BC is 2-6, not sure getting 35 would be really 'going off'. He's also shooting 46% from 3 during that stretch. There is no way this team shuts him down. You either try and limit him then risk the unknown guy lighting you up while Hanlan gets 27 or you take the approach of shutting everyone else down and that Hanlan can't score enough on his own to beat you.

Uhh, is the game tomorrow or today? Wake Forest Facebook says it is today, and the Official Site says that it is on "Sunday March 7th".

Jesus, that site is run by a bunch of clowns.

That is so true. They err there so much you almost question all the info.

Looking pretty clearly like our next game will be against VT, and then Miami if we win that one.

And then ND if we somehow win that one, but Miami seems to be catching fire

BC -4.5 is a little higher than I'd have expected. But I have no idea what to expect from us today.

Im in NJ, about 15 minutes from Philadelphia, and the WatchESPN app says the game is blacked out. However, I have checked every channel (CBS, ABC, all the ESPNs, FOX & FOX Sports, etc), and I am unable to find it on any of them. Is there anyone else that lives in the same area that is able to get the game, and if so what channel?

Back