• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Clemson Game Thread

Bzzz had to look down at a que card during that commercial, you'd think he could remember his line.:D

I would hope that Ty's play would push Carson to man up. Ty blocked a sure dunk just 3 minutes ago, and Carson can't pull in a fucking rebound.

Chick announcer: "I am , I mean, Tanner Smith is 3 4 7, from the floor. He hit that one from the Courtyard Marriot".

So bzz can't even say "you're watching the wake forest demon deacons on the ACC network" without going twice to the teleprompter?

This is just really unacceptable. Would making a bold coaching hire this offseason really be all bad? Maybe a quick fire would be bad for PR, but it can't be any worse PR than sucking ass for the past two years.

We are better than these guys, this is just embarrassing, I can't wait till we play these fuckers at home where the refs might actually call fouls

So bzz can't even say "you're watching the wake forest demon deacons on the ACC network" without going twice to the teleprompter?
He probably hesitated because he was unsure if anybody was actually watching.

Good timeout by Brownell. You don't see enough coaches calling that.

I love how she had no comment when Smith picked up the foul.

Back