• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/DUKE THREAD

Time to face facts. This team is horrible. No (high major) talent. No brains. No coaching. Time to scrap the whole god damned thing and start over.

3882208204_0ee5f09d5b_z_medium.jpg

LOL, Jay Williams slurping. There was no former Wake player last night. Just Ron Wellman.

Ok, so here's what happened:

1) Announcer was at the Clipper Celtic game. Introduced himself to CP3 as a member of the media and asked him about [Redacted]. CP3 said positive things, even if he didn't really believe it (because there would be little upside to it, I am sure Wellman knows how he really thinks, although I don't presume to know what that is).
2) Announcer used CP3's impressive stat line from last night as an opportunity to bring up the interaction.

"A great AD in Ron Wellman."

HAHAHAHHAHA, how much money did Ronnie slip to Jay Williams to give him some good PR for once?

25 points... We'll be lucky to beat the spread at this rate.

1) Announcer was at the Clipper Celtic game. Introduced himself to CP3 as a member of the media and asked him about [Redacted]. CP3 said positive things, even if he didn't really believe it (because there would be little upside to it, I am sure Wellman knows how he really thinks, although I don't presume to know what that is).
2) Announcer used CP3's impressive stat line from last night as an opportunity to bring up the interaction.

I missed this exchange, but was it jay williams or the other guy that said he talked to cp?

CP3 knows Jay Williams. There's no way that interaction went down.

Wow. Jay Williams saying he talked to Wellman. Fuck Ron. Fuck "being patient". I'd be patient if I saw any glimmer of hope the last 2.5 seasons. But I haven't. That's what the killer is, we have seen NOTHING from a Bz coached team in 2.5 seasons.

I missed this exchange, but was it jay williams or the other guy that said he talked to cp?

I don't remember for sure, but I think it was the color guy (so Williams I guess).

At least we're getting some minutes for Andre.

Jesus Marshall Plumlee looks like a class A peckerwood in the Chet Donnelly mold.

were they really trying to compare duke's "struggles" for ryan kelly the past few years to wake's situation now?

CP3 knows Jay Williams. There's no way that interaction went down.

I don't know what their history is, but I also don't believe that CP3 would necessarily tell someone in the media what he really thinks about [Redacted], at least not on the record.

Back