• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/DUKE THREAD

You know something is amiss when Chase Fischer gets called for an offensive foul

I think Hairston was recruited just to flop. That's 3 already.

They have to get rid of that call. If you don't have the ball and run into a guy who wasn't covering you, it shouldn't be a foul.

we typically got beat like this at Duke even when we were good..I'm not hating on this team at all right now.

That is a valid point. And I'm willing to bet several teams will take a worse beat down in Cameron this season.

pos rep to the "jwridesbzhomeonbackofbike" tag :rofl:

Starters are still in, besides Kelly. What is this c-team talk?

They have to get rid of that call. If you don't have the ball and run into a guy who wasn't covering you, it shouldn't be a foul.

So technically it would be a free for all, as long as you don't have the ball.

hooookay!

If anyone told you in August Devin would be playing this way everybody would have been ecstatic. Its not gonna win games but it helps from us being blown out

The girl screaming during their free throws is our MVP.

Starters are still in, besides Kelly. What is this c-team talk?

The 8 minutes before that when all the lesser known Duke kids were playing including the other Plumlee and Murphy.

Travis just went Kobe "hero ball" on that last no look turn around fadeaway jumper.

So technically it would be a free for all, as long as you don't have the ball.

hooookay!

Free for all? No it makes you stop your man and play D while he has the ball rather than being a pussy and falling down after the guy dished the ball.

What was that dribble, dribble, dribble, spin, fall away jumper, miss, BS from Travis?

The problem is both Travis and CJ are getting a lot of points after we went down 20+. FWIW, just look at how Plumlee started scoring when Devin went out.

Which is preferable to scoring 0 points after we got down big, or before it, for that matter. Travis and CJ have 2/3 of our points thus far.

Back