• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/DUKE THREAD

Oh good. You're up. Remember to get your top 50 picks in on the KenPom thread, RJ.

If you have to travel 20 minutes to watch the game at a bar at 9AM, is it acceptable in the current era to wait until halftime to see if its worth the effort?

If you have to travel 20 minutes to watch the game at a bar at 9AM, is it acceptable in the current era to wait until halftime to see if its worth the effort?

Watch it on your computer, you dwarf.

I look for the guys to come out playing some tenacious D. Would love to keep this thing within 8-12 at half. You never know when CMM or one of our frosh could have a coming out party. Where better than at Cameron? Of course all of this is very doubtful but anythings possible.

Anyone have a link to an online broadcast.
I am at work, and it is blacked out on ESPN3.

Anyone have a link to an online broadcast.
I am at work, and it is blacked out on ESPN3.

Would love some help here as well. Stuck in class and would appreciate a link to a distraction.

Hess reffing. If we weren't already, we are now especially doomed.

Awesome, "Jay" Williams announcing. At least you can't understand whatever the hell it is he says, but still. . .

Good start. Two great scoring opportunities completely fumbled.

Back