• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/DUKE THREAD

Is our coach really so stupid that he would have us bring help defense from the perimeter against Duke? We're helping out a defender against a 15 ft backdown and leaving Duke's shooters wide open from 3?

Lol Cameron flop... From Tyler. And he gets the call.

Terrible call on Cav....the guy was beat and grabbed Cav.

Is our coach really so stupid that he would have us bring help defense from the perimeter against Duke? We're helping out a defender against a 15 ft backdown and leaving Duke's shooters wide open from 3?

Yes, he is.

I hate watching these mother fucking Hitler Youth punks slap, hand check, body check, and molest every team with impunity (while the other team gets penalized for every fucking breath they take). I hate these mother fuckers worse than I ever hated UNC even under El Deano.

Another terrible call against Cav....fucking flop....

As soon as Cav takes the charge the refs realize that they called it on Duke and have to even it up immediately.

Yeesh. Couple tough calls on Cav. I like how tough he's playing.

I hate watching these mother fucking Hitler Youth punks slap, hand check, body check, and molest every team with impunity (while the other team gets penalized for every fucking breath they take). I hate these mother fuckers worse than I ever hated UNC even under El Deano.

this is probably your best post ever.

What the announcers don't realize is that it's [Redacted]'s fault we're coming out so flat. We seemingly have 0 idea of what Duke is doing, even though it's just K's offense.

Man, our guys are completely unprepared.

Will you stop with this crap? Duke is the #1 team in the country for a reason. You may be right, we may be unprepared but I thought we came out looking pretty good early to be playing Duke in Cameron.

Just let it go for one freaking thread.

I think you are thoroughly underestimating how hard it is to guard Duke and their offense.

Back