• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-F$U Game Thread

Preferred term/Percent

Hispanic

Hispanic57.88%
Of Spanish origin12.34
Latino11.74
Some other term7.85
No preference10.18

White

White61.66%
Caucasian16.53
European American2.35
Some other term1.97
Anglo.96
No preference16.53

Black

Black44.15%
African American28.07
Afro-American12.12
Negro3.28
Some other term2.19
Colored1.09
No preference9.11

American Indian

American Indian49.76%
Native American37.35
Some other term3.66
Alaska Native3.51
No preference5.72

So is Redskins included in "some other term" or "no preference"?

No way "Of Spanish origin" beat out Latino.

Kinal broke Plack's record!

Love this Wortham kid from Texas! Nice game today.....single-handedly took our rushing game out of the red....:thumbsup:

Haven't been on here all game. I usually don't notice announcers, but Mike Patrick had one of the worst games I have ever heard today. Completely biased and just not knowledgeable at all about Wake.

Haven't been on here all game. I usually don't notice announcers, but Mike Patrick had one of the worst games I have ever heard today. Completely biased and just not knowledgeable at all about Wake.

Patrick needs to stick to b-ball.....at least when paired with Dickie V it can be entertaining at times....

Patrick needs to stick to b-ball.....at least when paired with Dickie V it can be entertaining at times....

I find the combination unwatchable when Duke is playing.

Patrick is just as bad at bball.

And he is always this bad

No way "Of Spanish origin" beat out Latino.

People from Spain are considered Hispanic so it's probably them.

Muted that loser the whole game.

Last year's Grobe slurpfest was worse.

Don't forget Kj is now a early 1st round pick. Thanks Mike!

Back