• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Fans

completely opposite for me. Pretty much all of the Wake fans i know do not post on this site for obvious reasons. you guys are a bunch of miserable pricks. I'm out for the day, fuck off everyone.

Awwwwww. Adorable!

Nah man, bless your heart muffin top. The kid loves the Deacs unconditionally, he can roll with the punches and doesn't quit on his team.

Nice to know that in addition to being a delusional headcase, you're also fake as fuck.

Just yesterday you gave me pos rep! What happened to our e-friendship?!?!?!

02-11-2013 03:53 PM
CreamyGoodness

• Thread: Ever been less excited over a 25 point conference win?

i appreciated your efforts at the FSU game(it's hard to make a statement these days about anything) I appreciate your concern for our program. I understand your concern of the direction of the program. Nothin wrong with cordial discourse about deacs

Hey, those rep comments are private. You're breaking a sacred trust.

This is also why we should return to anonymous rep. Today!

make me sick. For a plethora of reasons. This site only augments those feelings. I'm 22. My father is a Wake grad. I've been attending Wake sporting events since I was 3. I also attended Wake soccer and basketball camps during my pre-teen and teenage years. I bleed black and gold like non other. I still get goosebumps and tear up when I reflect on the 2006 football campaign. I also reminisce far too often about the Odom and Prosser era's. I will be a proud Deacon until the day I die. But the people on this site, fans like these, you can have them. Just had to put that out there before I discontinued my sententious participation on this site.

Go Deacs.

Fuck you buddy!

Nice to know that in addition to being a delusional headcase, you're also fake as fuck.

Just yesterday you gave me pos rep! What happened to our e-friendship?!?!?!

02-11-2013 03:53 PM
CreamyGoodness

• Thread: Ever been less excited over a 25 point conference win?

i appreciated your efforts at the FSU game(it's hard to make a statement these days about anything) I appreciate your concern for our program. I understand your concern of the direction of the program. Nothin wrong with cordial discourse about deacs

He's either bipolar or trolling...I've had similar reps.

These threads are my fav.

"I'm a better fan than you! I don't agree with the majority on this message board, so I'm announcing my retirement... by posting a thread on the message board!"

Has one of these message board manifesto posts ever been met with anything but mockery and derision?

Should they be?

I don't know you as a person fat boy. I know you as a poster on an internet message board. I think some of the shit you say is funny. I also thought it took some balls to take your buzz out stance. That doesn't change the fact I think you and your lunatic fringe brethrens are fucking wrong about anything that has to do with Wake Forest sports.

Also, I'm cool with any rep I've given anyone be made public. Again, its an internet message board.

That doesn't change the fact I think you and your lunatic fringe brethrens are fucking wrong about anything that has to do with Wake Forest sports.

Yeah, that's too bad about facts, they're so biased and misleading!

Funny I had a brief conversation with Gerald Henderson and told him I had given up on Wake as long as Bz was there. He said I was a fair weather fan like their fans . I was stunned since I thought he was talking about Duke and of course he meant the Bobcats. I guess he is right and we are like the pitiful Bobcats.

Back