• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Fans

Bashing our coach when we suck doesn't make you a bad fan. Supporting our coach when we suck doesn't make you a bad fan.

Treating fellow Wake fans like shit does though, no matter which side you're on.

Bashing our coach when we suck doesn't make you a bad fan. Supporting our coach when we suck doesn't make you a bad fan.

Treating fellow Wake fans like shit does though, no matter which side you're on.

+1

I bet I went to more Wake soccer camps than him.

:slash::umkc:

He didn't attack "Wake fans", he attacked The Boards, they're completely separate animals. Plus he did it like a condescending jerkoff. This isn't some hippie commune, we spend most of our time talking shit about each other, no chance in hell some App State rando gets off free.

He didn't attack "Wake fans", he attacked The Boards, they're completely separate animals. Plus he did it like a condescending jerkoff. This isn't some hippie commune, we spend most of our time talking shit about each other, no chance in hell some App State rando gets off free.

pretty sure the title of the thread is "Wake Fans"

I was being critical of him - not siding with him. Funny that you would take it that way.

Yeah, I thought you were just commenting on people flaming his twitter.

Nope. While I would never protest at a game in front of our players and fans, I realize that 3 straight years of abysmal losing will generate huge fan backlash. That's just the nature of having a fanbase.

12 Feb HeavyPetter ‏@heavypetter
@zqglass I miss watching you assistant manage. greatest assistant manager in Romano's Macaroni Grill history IMO. #italiantapas #gomacaroni
Expand

Man, I posrepped you too early. :bowrofl:

Well he is pretty young and it's only his 8th post. Maybe he'll get over it. Somebody got onto me for typing in all caps because I didn't know any better. Plus he taught me a big word that I have never heard before and I am grateful to the other posters for looking it up and telling me what it means so that I didn't have to.

I'm 22 too and been to a lot of the same stuff this guy has been to and have never met him or seen him, or even heard of him for that matter. This isn't to say I know all the Wake fans who are my age, but by the same token I know most by sight just given how small Wake's fanbase is for football and basketball games. Figure I would have at least seen him before. Alas I have not.

The only reasonable way to handle this is to stage a protest at the macaroni grill he works at - get a huge group together, order really expensive stuff, then send it all back and ask to speak with the assistant manager to demand a free meal.

Also, crayons.

The only reasonable way to handle this is to stage a protest at the macaroni grill he works at - get a huge group together, order really expensive stuff, then send it all back and ask to speak with the assistant manager to demand a free meal.

Also, crayons.

We deserve better.

#breadsticksOUT

12 Feb HeavyPetter ‏@heavypetter
@zqglass I miss watching you assistant manage. greatest assistant manager in Romano's Macaroni Grill history IMO. #italiantapas #gomacaroni
Expand

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Back