• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Florida State Game Thread

Jake Bennett If you guys get worked up about FB deletes/posts I do not believe you graduated from my University. Whining in more than one comment on FB page is childish.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I just noticed that Aaron Thomas had 14 rebounds for FSU. A 6'5 guard had 14 rebounds. What in the...? Meanwhile, the "best" rebounder in the ACC (Devin) had 3.

my dad is literally the most sunshiney, "support the team and coach no matter what" guy I have ever known. we had arguments about bz up to and including last season. now even he's counting down the days and thinks he should be fired. he's NEVER thought anyone at the university should be fired before.

my dad is literally the most sunshiney, "support the team and coach no matter what" guy I have ever known. we had arguments about bz up to and including last season. now even he's counting down the days and thinks he should be fired. he's NEVER thought anyone at the university should be fired before.

Game over.

Game, set, match. Buzz is fucked

I've known NazT for years and had no idea he had a son.

Last edited:
BzOut Dan is fun. I can't wait till his column after our inevitable, uninspired ACCT blowout in front of dust bunnies on Wed at GSO.

"But like I said, it's part of life. You're not always going to get what you want and you're going to have to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and battle back.''

Paging Millhouse.

heh. the post-loss schadenfreude is getting to be tons more fun than watching the actual games.

At first I just thought Buzz's statements were indicative of poor communications skills. But now I'm increasingly convinced that the problem is far more serious. I don't know if it is just me but I constantly get the impression that Buzz just mouths stuff, and in reality he has no idea of what he is saying. They are just little bits and pieces, just fragments, of thoughts that, I guess, he thinks are intelligent, or insightful. Instead, they just indicate a person without a coherent view of his surroundings. This guy is a real life version of Chaunce the Gardner.

heh. the post-loss schadenfreude is getting to be tons more fun than watching the actual games.

Not sure schadenfreude is the right word, but I've been here the whole Bz era. Welcome to the club!

I ran into a friend from church yesterday who is a huge FSU fan. Saw him today at church. The only sports related comment was today when he said, "Man, your new football coach is doing some nice things in recruiting."

Back