• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Summer Thread

Tough news on Crump. Assuming that KJ Brent beats out Tyree Harris for the starting role that would mean that none of the 3 starting receivers would have a single career reception at Wake Forest.

Other than Tabari and Wade I'm sure Bachman, Washington, and Claude will RS. The Brent addition probably saved Washington for a year.

Huh? Claude and Hines will prob redshirt? I thought they were our two best receivers .

Tough news on Crump. Assuming that KJ Brent beats out Tyree Harris for the starting role that would mean that none of the 3 starting receivers would have a single career reception at Wake Forest.

What type of injury? Hopefully not a knee

yes, about a week ago. Maybe you should call. (BTY- said shipped by FedEx Air to Raleigh, wow)

Apparently they are waiting for some additional parking passes to be printed. Remaining tix to be mailed by tomorrow.

Just heard about Crump down in Jacksonville. Doesn't sound good. He is our leading returning WR. 32 catches last year.

Isn't that kind of a the tallest midget argument? Seriously hope it isn't too bad. Seems like we've got a lot of injuries going on, maybe it's that way for most programs, don't follow anybody else close enough to know.

Good Morning Wake Forest fans! I'm a Syracuse guy just stopping over to talk football. Curious as to how you guys feel about Coach Clawson so far?

He's a guy that we're familiar with here in Upstate, NY and I always like to see our own do well. I've had the opportunity to hear him speak at some coaching clinics/conventions in the past, seems like a really enthusiastic guy with a great knowledge of the game.

Is anybody making the trip up Sept. 12th? First time or return trip?

Good Morning Wake Forest fans! I'm a Syracuse guy just stopping over to talk football. Curious as to how you guys feel about Coach Clawson so far?

He's a guy that we're familiar with here in Upstate, NY and I always like to see our own do well. I've had the opportunity to hear him speak at some coaching clinics/conventions in the past, seems like a really enthusiastic guy with a great knowledge of the game.

Return here.....FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD can't ya get Carrier to come back and install AC in that place !!!

Return here.....FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD can't ya get Carrier to come back and install AC in that place !!!

LOL - a sentiment echoed by many in Central New York. Early season games can be absolutely brutal if the conditions are hot and humid outside. It's not bad at all later in the season. Long-time running joke that we have an AC Company with the naming rights to our facility and no AC.

How was the trip the first time around? There's a ton to do upstate if you're making it a long weekend.

LOL - a sentiment echoed by many in Central New York. Early season games can be absolutely brutal if the conditions are hot and humid outside. It's not bad at all later in the season. Long-time running joke that we have an AC Company with the naming rights to our facility and no AC.

How was the trip the first time around? There's a ton to do upstate if you're making it a long weekend.
dc0e4510-1c0f-0133-769e-0aecee5a8273.png

Knew a few people who went to the Syracuse game a couple years back and don't know any who said they would ever go back. Gotta get some A/C up in there.

Knew a few people who went to the Syracuse game a couple years back and don't know any who said they would ever go back. Gotta get some A/C up in there.

i've been a couple times. beer is cheep enough that by halftime you don't notice the heat.

I am the rare (I think) Wake alum who has a house near Syracuse. I live down near NYC but we have a little house up on Skaneateles Lake, which is about a half hour from the Carrier Dome. I will definitely drag my 55-year-old ass over there for the game. I will also try to make the Army game as our everyday home is not too far from West Point. If any Theta Chis from the late 70s/early 80s are reading this and want to come up for either game just PM me and you can stay with us. We have plenty of room.

Back