• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Survey

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else take the survey sent out by the AD?

Of course, I repped OGBoards and demanded accountability.

I did, and speaking as someone who works in marketing research, I will say that this survey is/was very poorly designed.

I did, and speaking as someone who works in marketing research, I will say that this survey is/was very poorly designed.

I took the survey this morning and did not see any issues with it. What was wrong with it? Just asking.

Can somebody post the survey?

is this the one from Ohio U? apparently the same one went to USF season ticket holders

I took it.
A bit hard to see their objective other than to judge how restless we may be. (probably, a bit) Then gathered our demographics - how long season ticket holder, how far do you travel for a game, what do you do if you have extra tickets, where you get your WF info, etc. (is there much other than the boards?)

I didn't get the survey sent to me. Been a season ticket holder for many years.

Does that survey link for other people? I'm getting an error message.

Getting the same.

We are unable to process your request or submission.

If you have not started your survey yet, please either click on your invitation link or copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.

If you have already started your survey, please use the back button to return to the previous page, update your answers if necessary, and proceed to the next page.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

An obvious downside of a survey that was designed to be too long.

I bet Deman, braces, and Jason completed the survey. And Wellman can take it to the BOT and say all is well.

Back