• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Survey

In both fill-in-the-blanks I put "Fire Wellman". For the second question 'Where do you get your information?' I put "Blogger So Dear (please Fire Wellman!)"

"Do you value winning?"

The fact that was even asked scares the living shit out of me. Some dangerous, DANGEROUS people in that AD.

Kind of amazing that we apparently don't have the internal capabilities to do a shortish survey like this in-house.

Any number of academic departments at MSD could prepare a simple survey like this. Of course, they'd demand some level of reasonable sampling strategy.

Any number of academic departments at MSD could prepare a simple survey like this. Of course, they'd demand some level of reasonable sampling strategy.

Eh, the survey isn't supposed to be representative of the general population, just of the Wake Forest ticket purchasers. I have no issue with them economizing and utilizing the ticket purchasers list instead of a sample provider. As long as they understand the limitations with the resulting data.

Doesn't require an academic to do this..any first year analyst should be able to write, launch, and analyze this type of survey provided the AD had clear objective for what they wanted out of it.

A few things:

1. Why would they only want a a survey of people who are buying tickets?
1a. Based on some posts, there are ticket purchasers who haven't gotten a survey.

2. I'm willing to bet they don't understand the limitations of using a hand picked sample.

3. Clear objective in terms of results? Or clear objective in terms of questions?

A few things:

1. Why would they only want a a survey of people who are buying tickets?
1a. Based on some posts, there are ticket purchasers who haven't gotten a survey.

2. I'm willing to bet they don't understand the limitations of using a hand picked sample.

3. Clear objective in terms of results? Or clear objective in terms of questions?

I'm going to second PhDeac on this one with the added caveat that you're ideally trying to market your product to a projected fanbase, reel in new customers and re-engage alumni that have fallen off of the wagon. If you're after the opinions of the echo chamber that, in large part, enabled this dumpster fire, then this is the survey for you...

I'm guessing they didn't send it to the fans who chose to not renew their season tickets this year after years of holding them.

I'm guessing they didn't send it to the fans who chose to not renew their season tickets this year after years of holding them.

I have been a season ticket holder for years, yet I didnt get one.

Back