• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

The fact that this game, with Skenes and Lowder pitching, almost guarantees Florida the title. They will have their #1 and #2 pitchers for the first two games. Wake or LSU will have #2 and #3.

Our ABs have been pretty good so far. Making some contact. Once guys see his velo I think we can get some hits.

The fact that this game, with Skenes and Lowder pitching, almost guarantees Florida the title. They will have their #1 and #2 pitchers for the first two games. Wake or LSU will have #2 and #3.

If we can get through this game I feel pretty good about our pitching still. We have guys for days.

in fairness, our #2 and #3 are pretty fucking great, if we can get out of this tonight

Probably so, but that’s why you play the games.

Saw on twitter the last four teams to have to play an extra game leading to the title series have all won the title

Even if we can somehow scrap together 2-3 runs I am confident in Lowder. But we gotta get on the board. Bunt, walk, sacrifices. Whatever works. Every run is huge tonight.

Back