• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

D bag center freshman center fielder just got tossed in the Clemson game for trashtalking after an inning ending DP. He is the dude who does the stare back the pitcher while working the dirt in the batter's box. lame

D bag center freshman center fielder just got tossed in the Clemson game for trashtalking after an inning ending DP. He is the dude who does the stare back the pitcher while working the dirt in the batter's box. lame

That’s a shame.

Announcers think it’s ridiculous.

I don’t care what he did, that’s incredibly lame.

I’d go apeshit if Brock got ejected for talking some trash in the 12th inning

I mean in all sincerity the first game tomorrow should absolutely not start at noon.

This game will probably end around 2 AM. Players at minimum gotta get to the ballpark 1.5 to 2 hours before the start time (10 AM). So they get to sleep from 3:30 AM to 8:30 AM?
Laid out in a mini-thread: Tonight is the de facto championship game of this regional.

Back