• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

As soon as they gave us the delay update on what the clubs were doing, I knew we had it. Wake was “blasting rap and drinking coffee. Stanford was playing hackey-sack.”

Ok...let's get rolling!

Predicting a little breakout on O for next game. 9 or greater runs....

Lol at the Stanford coach at the concession stand. A hot dog with ranch...if karma were a thing, he'd be up all night with food poison for the sake of his players.

Well we knew LSU was gonna pound some shots

Holy shit they are lightyears ahead of everyone hahaha

Lol at the Stanford coach at the concession stand. A hot dog with ranch...if karma were a thing, he'd be up all night with food poison for the sake of his players.
Wait, he got a hot dog with ranch dressing? WTF. He deserves to lose.

I think the atmosphere had us a little off our game. I mean, shit, they're playing in essentially an MLB stadium on a national stage. Who wouldn't be?

BUT, we've settled down now and I think even more dangerous!!

My son spilled my beer all over me like 30 seconds before the delay. I looked up and it was in commercial so assumed we got the 3rd out.

Had totally forgotten to put on a Wake shirt this morning but I found it in the laundry basket and threw it on. I will make sure the shirt I wore last Sunday is clean for Mon.

Back