• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

So, the ump changed his strike zone in the 6th inning, then purposely struck out White because he complained the prior at bat. Mmm, hmmm…
I actually listened to the whole thing. Turns out he wasn't that bad considering he has come to the realization that their season is over. He is one sad panda. He did spend several minutes calling one of his viewers dumb for dogging on Hartle. haha

I actually listened to the whole thing. Turns out he wasn't that bad considering he has come to the realization that their season is over. He is one sad panda. He did spend several minutes calling one of his viewers dumb for dogging on Hartle. haha
Yeah I actually hung in there for a few mins and he got a like from me for flat out calling people dumb for saying it was rigged

Who starts Wednesday? Keener and Sullivan with plans for Lowder and then Hartle in the final?
Not a fan of this approach as then whole rotation is off for championship if u make it. I think Walter takes the same approach as he was planning for supers where he starts either Keener or Sully depending on whom they think matches up best with the opponent and then if down or close he saves the other for deciding game and uses Reed/bullpen instead but if get a nice lead he brings in the other to close it out. If got down to elim game on Thursday could see Rhett and Hartle maybe throw an inning as think that would be ok before a start on Sat and Sun.

Sounds like lsu has to go with a bullpen game today with their 3 weekend starters unavailable, while UT has one of their top pitchers Beam going today. expect a high scoring affair.

cole had them donks SHOOK

Funny I had multiple people who are only casual fans but were Intently pulling for Wake texting me and asking what is going on with this guy, he is really nervous, is he ok, etc….lol

Nick and JJ are 0 for omaha so far but yet we still won 2 games is pretty amazing. Will be interesting to see if Costello gets the nod going forward as Cecere only has one hit in 2 games along with the bad defensive blunder.

Nick and JJ are 0 for omaha so far but yet we still won 2 games is pretty amazing. Will be interesting to see if Costello gets the nod going forward as Cecere only has one hit in 2 games along with the bad defensive blunder.
I would be surprised to not see Costello starting tomorrow.

So, the ump changed his strike zone in the 6th inning, then purposely struck out White because he complained the prior at bat. Mmm, hmmm…

Yeah I actually hung in there for a few mins and he got a like from me for flat out calling people dumb for saying it was rigged

Made it through about the first 13:30…not bad analysis.

Back