• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

I don't want to be a Jonah, but I'm at work and I get off at 6:00 ET. Maybe the delay will hold till I can get in front of the Idiot Box and find channel 300.

Yeah I’m sure we’d like 31 if he was a Deac but that chubby demonstrative douche can fuck right off.

Maybe a delay is exactly what the kids need. A little time to get it together and come back to deliver the ass whipping the trees deserve. Look how good the last rain delay worked out

We are going to lose Sully for this game if it’s more than 45ish minutes I’d assume.

The most interesting nugget about the lab from that interview is that they think they do a better job of avoiding shoulder injuries than maybe many others do. Elbows, maybe you can’t do anything about given throwing overhand isn’t a natural motion for the human anatomy.

Less propensity for injury and learning how to care for the shoulder throughout a pitching career would be another great recruiting pitch if I were deciding between similar options.

Back