• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Doesn’t seem consistently inconsistent from this fucker in blue whatsoever! One sided

It’s just unfair to all the hitters (and the pitchers) when no one knows where the strike zone is.

Ok I’m salty on the ump too, but holy shit we are playing charmin fucking soft waiting for him to bail us out. How many called strikes have we looked at already? 40?

this umpire is awfully inconsistent but those last two FBs were just unbelievably good from a guy not know for his command. he will come back down to earth next inning

I just woke up my kids by yelling at the prick behind the plate.

You can’t control a fucking umpire or how horrible his zone is. You can control that big piece of aluminum on your shoulder. Take a hack!

Josh is absolutely dealing when he’s not walking guys and his LF fields the ball.

Back