• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Let’s face it; we were out coached this game. Should of been a 2-1 victory. But we never gave up.
I’m confident we come out tomorrow night and play Deac ball. Just hits baby; no need to swing for the fences. This park eats the long ball up.

First time this season that I’m not feeling confident. I hope the boys don’t feel the same way.

Idk if they're just guessing wrong or just nerves. This is crazy. It's like they're terrified of swinging.

Our offense has absolutely gone pee wee in Omaha. No idea why but NEVER would have guessed just 6 runs over 3 games after the way we played previous weekends. So disappointing.

Back