• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest (+22.5) at Duke, O/U 146

I haven't seen the moneyline yet. Thinking about it more I agree that we probably won't cover.

I am very much a betting man and would absolutely take Duke to cover. Even when we were good we'd still lose at Cameron by close to 20. Never take Wake to cover at Cameron.

Unless you have Randolph Childress on your team as he never lost in Cameron.

Don't have all time spreads but we were 23 point dogs twice last year. At UNC (we lost by 14) and versus Duke at home (we lost by 24).

Last edited:
Guys...NC f'ng State covered this line -- AT THE JOEL!!! Can't believe the line isn't Wake +40.

It's just so sad how far we have fallen- if we lose by 22, we still win?!

I just went to the Duke board. On the day of the Wake game, there are no threads about us. We are completely irrelevant.

we were +23.5 last year vs duke. Lost by 24 and I made some $.

They could've set this line at 40 and I don't think many of us would have blinked.

FWIW the spread has been bet down to 22 and the o/u was bet up to 147.5 and then back down to 146.

Back