• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest (+22.5) at Duke, O/U 146

I think we cover. I don't think the game will be anything that can rightfully be called "close", but I think we cover. No point in Duke blowing us out. And while K has done this to us in the past, it has been when we were perceived as something of a threat. We are like a pitiful baby kitten right now. No reason to run us over and light us on fire afterwards.

Duke 78, Deacs 61.

I think we cover. I don't think the game will be anything that can rightfully be called "close", but I think we cover. No point in Duke blowing us out. And while K has done this to us in the past, it has been when we were perceived as something of a threat. We are like a pitiful baby kitten right now. No reason to run us over and light us on fire afterwards.

Duke 78, Deacs 61.

Sounds about right. I think we'll see a good effort similarities to last year.

first half of 13 was a push.

whole game will be close.

Duke 78, Deacs 61.

Pretty much right on

Back