• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Davidson -- Friday 7:30 pm ESPN+

I think Davidson is better than Wake and will be ranked higher at the end of the year. Wake just happened to play well last night.

It’s OK to note that Wake played well. It doesn’t mean Manning is a good coach. In fact, I think it shows that Wake has potential and decent talent, we just have a poor coach so we don’t play up to our potential.

This.

We've said it all along that if the players just coached themselves and made their own substitutions we'd be in a better place.

We can go 8-9 players deep and be competitive. Manning and his asinine rotations just get in the way.

Played confidently, yes.

But that crowd was far from hostile. Like every Hornets game there, awful atmosphere.

Seemed like every Davidson fan was 70+ except for the band and handful of students. Which is probably what Wake games are like these days.

Seemed like every Davidson fan was 70+ except for the band and handful of students. Which is probably what Wake games are like these days.

I can't find anything inaccurate here.

Back