• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Davidson -- Friday 7:30 pm ESPN+

if you have ESPN as part of a cable bundle, you can watch it for free on the ESPN app. You have to log in using your cable company credentials if I recall correctly. Bigger question is why anyone would choose to spend a Friday night watching this team, but you do you!

I have DirecTV in VA, and it's charging me five bucks a month for a subscription. Probably not worth it. Is there anything I can burn a trial week on?

Edit: Shining is on BBC America, followed by Silence of the Lambs. Both of those are probably less horrifying.

Last edited:
I have DirecTV in VA, and it's charging me five bucks a month for a subscription. Probably not worth it. Is there anything I can burn a trial week on?

Edit: Shining is on BBC America, followed by Silence of the Lambs. Both of those are probably less horrifying.

So much for the ACCN

So it's no free to watch. It says 4.99 a month to watch. No thanks

I think the $5 for ESPN+ has value. Then again I like watching college baseball. A lot of choices to watch

I think the $5 for ESPN+ has value. Then again I like watching college baseball. A lot of choices to watch

I might do it if I still watched a lot of college basketball, but Wake basketball's downfall has killed my enthusiasm for those other games. I just watch us now and March Madness.

So Torry Johnson is starting? That can't be good.

My cheap ass isn't paying $4.99 to watch our terrible basketball team lose to Davidson.

I'm also annoyed that the lack of Chaundee Brown was a secret until right before gametime. I mean, Les didn't even know about it until warm-ups and he had a preview of the game up w/ quotes from Mucius and Manning.

It is really hard to be a fan of this shit show.

I was getting this on a stream from Reddit but it conked out on me. Probably for the best

My cheap ass isn't paying $4.99 to watch our terrible basketball team lose to Davidson.

I'm also annoyed that the lack of Chaundee Brown was a secret until right before gametime. I mean, Les didn't even know about it until warm-ups and he had a preview of the game up w/ quotes from Mucius and Manning.

It is really hard to be a fan of this shit show.

You’re missing a spectacular display of basketball

Who else heard Danny call Bob McKillop a “quality old man” in the pregame interview with Stan?

Also have it on the radio, so I was spared the vision of Sarr losing the ball that, per Stan, "looked like the buttfumble."

This announcer knows nothing about basketball....of course neither do our players

Back