• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

Does this gane start noon - central time? Meaning it kicks off 11am eastern time?

I’m not seeing a starting time yet for BC game. Has it been set yet, and what parking lot do I want for tickets on 40 yard line on East side?

I’m not seeing a starting time yet for BC game. Has it been set yet, and what parking lot do I want for tickets on 40 yard line on East side?

You asking about kick off time for a game on October 22nd?

The earliest we would know a game time is October 10th.

Mike Wright, a 163 yards rushing against Hawaii to go with his 146 yards passing and 2 TD. If memory serves me correctly, one of the failures of the Hemphill administration was stopping running QB's. Here is hoping that we made adjustments to rectify that issue this season.

Mike Wright, a 163 yards rushing against Hawaii to go with his 146 yards passing and 2 TD. If memory serves me correctly, one of the failures of the Hemphill administration was stopping running QB's. Here is hoping that we made adjustments to rectify that issue this season.

Guess it’s good he works for Duke now instead of us

Sirius XM ESPNU Radio guys all pumping Vanderbilt after they scored 63 against Hawaii. Theygadnt scored that many points since 1969. One guy had them in the CFP as one of the teams with a win. For Wake, it's been seven games since they scoring more than that, not five decades+.

The Vandy hype is good for Wake. It will look like a quality win to the voters.

Amen!! Well said.

As a proud rural southerner, clinging to the shittiest part of the regions history and love for people that died 100 years before I was born aren't the cultural bedrocks that I prefer to tout.

What the hell is going on around here?

Back