• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

As a proud rural southerner, clinging to the shittiest part of the regions history and love for people that died 100 years before I was born aren't the cultural bedrocks that I prefer to tout.

What the hell is going on around here?

Gamecocks haven’t lost yet, give it time to humble him.

I saw a YouTube video last night of some randos on a podcast picking Wake's games as they went through our schedule and they both got to week 2 at Vandy and were like, "That's definitely a loss for WFU, maybe even if they had Hartman, the way Vandy looked last week." I chuckled. (not saying Wake couldn't lose that game, because I know we absolutely "could" lose it, but basing it on how Vandy looked against that Hawaii team? Come on...)

I saw a YouTube video last night of some randos on a podcast picking Wake's games as they went through our schedule and they both got to week 2 at Vandy and were like, "That's definitely a loss for WFU, maybe even if they had Hartman, the way Vandy looked last week." I chuckled. (not saying Wake couldn't lose that game, because I know we absolutely "could" lose it, but basing it on how Vandy looked against that Hawaii team? Come on...)

A lot of part-time college football fans have no clue that Hawaii has a smaller scholarship roster than FCS teams. Classic week 1 (or week 0) overreaction. Very intrigued to see where the WF at Vandy line falls.

We will have Smenda back.

Maybe Hartman. I think Vandy is the earliest we see Sam return.

With Sam 100%: Deacs 52, Vandy 17

Without Sam: Deacs 31, Vandy 20

I guess we will see if Vanderbilt can even make a bowl game this year.

Vandy looked a lot better at Hawaii than Wake looks right now. Gotta wonder what that will do to the line. There’s going to be a lot of money on Vandy as a home dog.

Let’s wait and see if Vandy struggles with Elon

Yeah everyone is going to be picking Vandy straight up.

Wake gonna be pissed. Take wake and the points

Mark my words. Vandys QB is going to have a field day against us next week

Going to be interesting to watch especially if Clawson announces Hartman will be back.

Glad there’s going to be more heat on this game than expected.

Going to be interesting to watch especially if Clawson announces Hartman will be back.

Glad there’s going to be more heat on this game than expected.

I was at the game. Was there any mention on radio or TV of Hartman's potential return?

I initially thought we would run thru VMI and go into Vandy over confident.

Now I think we are pissed and win by 3 TDs

Back