• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

I’m looking for 4 in the wake section. They send tickets back Monday so I missed the window.

Guys...holy shit. We aren't losing to Vandy. We will have a 3 score lead going into 4th quarter, and end up winning by 21+.

I don't know.... Vandy looks legit. Basically a triple option offense with a good passing QB. Looking like it's not going to be the easy win we expected.

Guys...holy shit. We aren't losing to Vandy. We will have a 3 score lead going into 4th quarter, and end up winning by 21+.

You guys are clueless if you think you should not be worried about going to any SEC team’s home turf for a game! Especially after they just put up 60 on the raid at Hawaii and we just committed a plethora of penalties that had Clawson’s stomach in knots after our game!

You guys are clueless if you think you should not be worried about going to any SEC team’s home turf for a game! Especially after they just put up 60 on the raid at Hawaii and we just committed a plethora of penalties that had Clawson’s stomach in knots after our game!

Glad you're back to your usual shit SEC posting and moved away from your pro-Confederacy bullshit racist posting.

Better get back to the cock fest, they need your small contribution. Ga St?

Over 400 yds of O and over 250 passing and a 75 yard bomb for Elon so safe to say our O will get its share of yardage and points. Going to see how improved our D as that will be the diff if we roll or in shootout.

S. Carolina with a misleading final over GA State. GA State outgained SC and out rushed the Cocks 200-79. S. Carolina averaged 2.5 yoc, and as mentioned above, Rattler was spotty with two picks. GA State missed on multiple redzone opportunities. Guess Beamer Ball has moved down to Columbia with two punt blocks for TDs, but SC was bad from the line of scrimmage yesterday. Understand Biff's desire to pump up SC as UGA's opening SEC game is in Columbia in two weeks, but if you scratch below the surface SC has issues.

No real need to pump USC on Georgia’s behalf when probably the third, fourth, and fifth, or sixth best teams on the conference are in the SEC East. I’d thanks that trio of UF, UT, and UK over A&M, UM, and MSU. We’ll see what LSU does tonight.

Over 400 yds of O and over 250 passing and a 75 yard bomb for Elon so safe to say our O will get its share of yardage and points. Going to see how improved our D as that will be the diff if we roll or in shootout.

Let's hope Lambert has taught the D to defend mobile quarterbacks because holy crap Vandys QB is fast

Back