• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball - '24-25 Schedule Thread

Hopefully those west coast games do not have a west coast tip off time of 7 or 9pm. This old man needs his sleep.

Hopefully those west coast games do not have a west coast tip off time of 7 or 9pm. This old man needs his sleep.
I still think about that game at Stanford when Luck destroyed us. Had been drinking all day at an Oktoberfest and was on the struggle bus to stay awake but fortunately(?) the Deacs made my decision to go to bed before halftime easy.

I still think about that game at Stanford when Luck destroyed us. Had been drinking all day at an Oktoberfest and was on the struggle bus to stay awake but fortunately(?) the Deacs made my decision to go to bed before halftime easy.
I was there, took the family for a little vaca and road game

Muir Woods and Alcatraz were fun

Kickoff was 8:30 and Stanford wore their traditional black jerseys. Andrew Luck was on the field for eight possessions and led eight touchdown drives. Then the backups came in for the last three possessions and led two touchdown drives.

I could see them trying some 6pm/8pm/10pm tripleheaders some nights, since they tend to stack the men's conference games on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, leaving Thursday nights for the women's games.

I think they'll mix up between 6/8/10 and 7/9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if they did 5/7/9/11 for women's games.

Yeah, but how much does the AD add overall to the University of North Carolina from a brand perspective or tv deals?

Anyone spring for basketball seat rights? I thought about it but just not willing to pull the trigger.

Back